Return to Help Index
|Shipping and Returns|
|STANDARD RETURNS: We realize that if you've considered returning an item, you're not 100% satisfied with it. Therefore, ICO gladly accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, unaltered or defective merchandise within 30 days of receipt of your order.
1. The first step toward a seamless return is to read through these instructions.
2. Once you've read all of the instructions, please submit a Return Authorization Request (a link to the request form is provided at the end of these instructions).
3. Once your Return Authorization is approved, our friendly customer service team will e-mail you a Return Authorization Number (RA #).
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING YOUR RETURN:
4. Once you've received the RA #, please use your original box, or any plain, unmarked carton to ship your return.
5. If there are any existing shipping labels, stickers, or other materials on the shipping box from previous shipments, please remove them.
6. IMPORTANT! Please print the Return Authorization and put it in the box.
7. Write the Return Authorization Number on the outside of the box.
8. Seal the box and ship it back to us using the method of your choice: UPS, FedEx, US Postal Service. (If we have made an error with your order, we will gladly provide you with a UPS return label.)
Depending on where you are located and what method you used to ship the return back to us, it can take up to 7 business days for it to arrive at our warehouse. Once we receive your package, it will be processed within 5 business days. Credit for the returned items will be posted on your account within 10 business days thereafter.
PLACING AN EXCHANGE ORDER:
If you'd like to place an exchange order, simply log in to your ICO Company Store and place your exchange order. You may place an exchange order immediately and do not have to wait for your return to be received in our warehouse.
TERMS & CONDITIONSGARMENT CONDITION: ICO gladly accepts returns of unworn, unwashed, undamaged and unaltered merchandise within 30 days of delivery. Examples of damaged merchandise include, but are not limited to, makeup stains, deodorant stains, heavy perfume scents, etc.
ERRONEOUS SHIPMENTS: Our mistake-free android staff is scheduled for implementation in spring 2075. Until then, we have hardworking and caring humans that occasionally make mistakes. If you feel that your shipment contains errors, please let us know and we'll correct the order ASAP. But don't wait, discrepancies must be reported within seven days of receipt of your order.
CONSOLIDATED RETURNS: Consolidated returns, or sending two or more associate's returns under one Return Authorization (RA) is not allowed. Unique (separate) RAs must be requested for each associate. This allows us to provide accurate and individualized customer service.
RETURN AUTHORIZATIONS: The Return Authorization (RA) is critical in that it allows our returns department to identify and process your return. Think of the RA as your box's entrance ticket to our warehouse. Returns received without the RA number written on the outside of the box, and/or without the RA form contained inside of the box, will result in significant delays and may not be processed.
Thanks so much for reading through the instructions and have no fear, we're here for you throughout the entire returns process. At each step, you'll receive e-mails to help you along. Now, to get started, please accept the Terms & Conditions and head to the Return Authorization Request Form.
I agree with the
Returns terms and conditions.